Memorimage will arrive throughout the state with a selection of films from the festival, through the Filmin platform, the state reference in the world of independent cinema.
From the 8th of November to the 8th of December a selection of 4 exclusive films from the 2017 edition will be available to watch in a pack that costs 5 Euros, as well as 6 titles from previous Memorimage editions.
These are the films from the present edition that will be available to watch through Filmin:
- Trapped in Japan. Vivienne Barry – Chile
- Angry Inuk. Alethea Arnaquq-Baril – Canada
- Spies on the Sand. Target: Spain. Pablo Azorín Williams and Marta Hierro – Spain
- El periple. Mario Pons Múria- Catalonia
And the following titles from previous Memorimage editions:
- How to change the world. Jerry Rothwell – United Kingdom
- El gran vuelo. Carolina Astudillo – Spain
- Game Over. Alba Sotorra – Catalonia
- Joana Biarnés, una entre tots. Òscar Moreno, Jordi Rovira – Catalonia
- Priorat. David Fernández de Castro – Catalonia
- Sobre la marxa. Jordi Morató – Catalonia